This healthy, nutritious 2-Ingredient Kiwi Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
This kiwi smoothie is without banana, just with pure coconut water. Only 2 ingredients. But it’s still thick, delicious, and nutritious.
Kiwi smoothie is perfect for weight loss since it’s very low on calories.
This healthy green kiwi smoothie recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast. Packed full of nutrients from the kiwi, and pure coconut water, but still vegan and simple enough that anyone can make it!
We like things simple here, but sometimes simple is all you need to make something amazing and delicious!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
- Electric Mixer
We hope you like this 2-Ingredient Kiwi Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
2-Ingredient Kiwi Smoothie
- 3 kiwis (150g)
- 1 cup/200ml of coconut water We used 100% Pure coconut water
- Peel and dice the kiwis. Blitz all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023