This 2-Ingredient Refreshing Grapefruit Smoothie is delicious, quick to make, and the perfect healthy drink to have if you want something refreshing and hydrating,
Grapefruit smoothie is made without yogurt, without banana, just with grapefruit and pure coconut water!
This grapefruit smoothie is healthy and very simple to make. It’s also very refreshing – If it’s a hot day outside, you can add some ice and cool yourself off instantly!
We noticed that we don’t often use/buy grapefruit, so we thought to get several of ’em and figure out a way of using them.
First, we ate them as they are (whole, peeled obvs) for breakfast, but we noticed that they were quite a juice, so the next day we juiced them and had the juice.
Finally, we thought we should make a smoothie. So we checked the fridge and noticed we had some leftover coconut water, so we thought – let’s combine the two.
We blended the 2 ingredients, and we had a pretty impressive result. Very refreshing and hydrating.
A FEW GRAPEFRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE NOTES:
- A great blender makes all the difference when making smoothies. If you’re planning on being a regular smoothie maker, the investment in one will be worth it in the long run. We have found that a more reliable blender will be used more often. They’re also handy for making soups, sauces, and even hummus!
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be used for this smoothie. Depending on the season, if grapefruits are in season, we will use fresh ones! (we follow this rule for every fruit)
- This recipe calls for coconut water, we used pure coconut water so if you can get 100% pure coconut water, that would be awesome.
- Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1.Immune-Boosting Anti-Cold Smoothie
2.Matcha Power Detox Smoothie
3.Immune Boosting Orange & Turmeric Smoothie
We hope you like this 2-Ingredient Refreshing Grapefruit Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
2-Ingredient Refreshing Grapefruit Smoothie
- 1 medium sized pink grapefruit about 200g of the pulp
- 1 cup /220ml of pure coconut water
- Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter. Cut into chunks.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz for good 2-3 minutes until completely smooth.
- Serve with some ice if you like and enjoy.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023