This Low-Calorie 2-Ingredient Refreshing Peach Smoothie is super refreshing, healthy, and really low on calories. It’s dairy-free, vegan, and super yummy!
Peach smoothie is made without yogurt, without banana, just with peaches and pure coconut water!
This peach smoothie is healthy and very simple to make. It’s also very refreshing – If it’s a hot day outside, you can add some ice and cool yourself off instantly!
A FEW PEACH SMOOTHIE RECIPE NOTES:
- A great blender makes all the difference when making smoothies. If you’re planning on being a regular smoothie maker, the investment in one will be worth it in the long run. We’ve been through some pretty cruddy blenders that have left us frustrated resulting in the blender not seeing the light of day. I have found that a more reliable blender will be used more often. They’re also handy for making soups, sauces, and even hummus!
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be used for this smoothie. Depending on the season, if peaches are in season, we will use fresh ones!
- This recipe calls for coconut water, we used 100% pure coconut water not a thing else but a touch of sugar and coconut.
- Also, we didn’t peel the peaches ( if you use fresh ones ) we just took the seed out and blitzed everything.
We hope you like this 2-Ingredient Refreshing Peach Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
2-Ingredient Refreshing Peach Smoothie
- 1 cup/150g of sliced peaches fresh or frozen
- 1 cup/200ml of 100% pure coconut water
- Remove the seed from the peaches and add the flesh together with the coconut water in a blender & blitz all ingredients together.
- Serve & Enjoy 🙂