This 2-Ingredients Watermelon Slushy Recipe is the perfect refreshing thing you need to do right now.
Hot summer days are awesome, but it’s always good to stay hydrated and refreshed, and this slushy is just right!
Only 2 simple ingredients needed, nothing fancy! Watermelon slushy is fat-free, low on calories and so yummy and hydrating!
The way this recipe came to life, is because we had some frozen watermelon leftover in the freezer, so we thought to use it up, and decided to blend it on its own, but that didn’t work. So we added a touch of water, shook the blender a bit, and it worked! A delicious low-calorie treat.
There are only 30 calories per 100g/1/3 cup of watermelon chunks!
Here is the breakdown:
Fat – 0.2g
Carbohydrates – 7.5g (of which sugars – 6.2g)
Protein – 0.7g
Fiber – 0.4g
Watermelon is the perfect fruit to eat to hydrate and for losing weight.
Watermelon is packed with vitamin C too!
How to make a watermelon slushy:
1.Frozen Watermelon Chunks
It’s really important that obviously your watermelon is frozen, however, leave it outside the freezer for 15-20 minutes before blending to help it soften a bit and blend easily.
The water and watermelon are added into a high-speed blender and blitzed. And enjoy!
It’s simple as that!
The recipe is obviously naturally vegan, gluten-free, etc, etc.
More Low-Calorie Smoothie Recipes To Try:
1.Matcha Power Detox Smoothie
2.3-Ingredients Pineapple Smoothie
3.Immune-Boosting Anti-Cold Smoothie
Anyway! We hope you like this 2-Ingredients Watermelon Slushy Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and stay hydrated!
2-Ingredients Watermelon Slushy Recipe
- 2 cups/300g of frozen watermelon chunks left at room temp for 15 minutes to soften a bit
- 1/2 cup/110ml of cold water
- Prepare the watermelon as sugested above. If the watermelon is rock-solid it will be very hard to blend, so leaving out for 15 minutes is essential.
- Add the water and watermelon to a blender and blitz until it starts to struggle to blend. You may need to shake the blender to help it blend. Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023