Easy 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies that are done in under 20 minutes, taste delicious and are perfect for peanut butter lovers.
These peanut butter cookies are naturally gluten-free and vegan.
Peanut butter cookies are also lower in carbs compared to other cookies. They are not keto, but if you are not too strict with your carbs you can have these cookies with no problem.
These Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies make an absolutely delicious treat that is surprisingly Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Oil-Free. These melt-in-your-mouth flourless peanut butter cookies make the best healthier cookie snack the whole family will love!
How To Make Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies:
You Will Need:
Add the 3 ingredients together in a bowl, and mix to combine them nicely. It should form a soft dough. Shape medium-sized cookies and bake!
Let them cool for 5 minutes before moving them to the cooling rack!
That’s it, it’s no rocket science here.
Optionally, if you are feeling a bit extra, you could also add Mini Chocolate Chips to the cookie dough or dip them in melted chocolate once they are baked!
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1/2 cup/125g of smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp/45ml of pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/3 cups/130g of Almond Flour
- Preheat the oven to 160'C/325'F.
- Add the 3 ingredients together in a bowl, and mix to combine them nicely. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape 10 small-ish cookies spread on 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave them too cool for 5 minutes to help them harden before moving or eating.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days at room temp.