This 3-Ingredient Double Chocolate Milkshake is completely effortless to make! Simply blend all the ingredients together! The best part of this recipe is that you can easily customize it based on your own personal taste. You are vegan? Simply use dairy-free chocolate ice cream and dairy-free milk!
This chocolate milkshake recipe is without syrup! It’s a chocolate milkshake made with a real chocolate bar. We like to melt our own chocolate and use it in our bakes/milkshakes.
It really is the ultimate chocolate milkshake recipe.
This gourmet chocolate milkshake recipe is done in under 5 minutes, and is the perfect refreshing drink on a hot day!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this 3-Ingredient Double Chocolate Milkshake recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and go eat a cookie! 😀
3-Ingredient Double Chocolate Milkshake
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE:
- 3 cups/ 6 scoops Chocolate ice cream use dairy-free for a vegan option
- 1 cup/200ml of milk use dairy-free for a vegan option
- ¼ cup of melted chocolate - use vegan chocolate if you are vegan
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Whipped cream - here is how to make your own
- Chocolate bar squares
- Drizzle some melted chocolate inside of the glass to make it pretty when you serve.
- Add all the milkshake ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth.
- Pour milkshake into glasses and garnish with whipped cream, chocolate squares, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023