These 3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, require a handful of ingredients, and are really healthy and filling. Can be made Vegan, and they are naturally gluten-free. Cookies are done in 15 minutes and only using 1 bowl. Completely fuss-free and no mess in the kitchen.
These cookies can be suited for any diet. Can be made dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free you name it. Options are listed below.
Ingredients to make Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies:
1. Almond Butter
2. Oats – Gluten-free or not, it’s up to you. We used gluten-free oats
3. Yogurt – plain or sweet, each will change the flavor of the cookies. Use Dairy-free yogurt for a vegan option.
3-Ingredient yogurt cookies can be made nut-free as well if you use sunflower seed butter, which tastes really good!
Greek yogurt cookies no flour – which makes them a healthy snack, that can fit any diet.
What’s cool about these cookies, is that they have no banana, some people just don’t like bananas, so if you are one of those people – these cookies are perfect for you.
Also, no fancy equipment required to make these cookies.
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup/90g of oat any oats will do use gluten-free if needed
- 1/2/120 g of almond butter* or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option
- 1/2 cup/122g of yogurt sweet or plain - each will change the flavor and calories per cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Add all ingredient in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Shape 7 small cookies and add the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper and top with chocolate chips if you like.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending on your oven. They should be crispy on the outside. Enjoy.
More Cookie Recipes To Try From Our Site:
1.Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
2.Perfect Double Chocolate Cookies
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023