These 3-Ingredients Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth in an easy way. You will surely impress your family or friends with these cookies – they will never know that these biscoff chocolate chip cookies only have 3-ingredients and are vegan.
Vegan biscoff chocolate chip cookies only need 20 minutes to make! All the magic happens in one bowl – so barely any washing up is needed afterward.
If you are not vegan, feel free to use milk chocolate chips.
The texture of these chocolate chip cookies is interesting. It’s crumbly, reminds you of buttery-crumbly-like. When you bite into them, they just crumb but melt in your mouth at the same time.
We loved the texture, but it’s not the classical chewy-crispy-like you would expect from a traditional chocolate chip cookie.
It’s a quick chocolate cookie recipe you can whip up when you are in a rush and don’t have many ingredients, but fancy a cookie.
They are sweet, crumbly, chocolaty. What’s not to like?
How To Make Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You will need:
Pretty much all ingredients are mixed in a bowl, then you shape the dough into cookies and bake.
Simple as that.
As we mentioned above, if you are not vegan, feel free to use regular milk chocolate chips.
A full breakdown of the recipe is below!
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup/120g of almond flour/meal
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp/200g of Biscoff spread
- 1 cup/170g chocolate chips we used vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the biscoff and almond flour.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape 8 medium-sized cookies and place them to the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then let them cool completely before eating.