3-Ingredients Breakfast Cookies that taste delicious are gluten-free and vegan! Made with oat flour. banana and chocolate!
We love to make these breakfast cookies because they are so quick, easy to make, and take 25 minutes. They are also so healthy, filling, and delicious.
Weekends tend to be the time we make these cookies. It’s just a quick breakfast while we drink our coffee.
We used oat flour to make these cookies, you won’t need to buy oat flour, you can do it yourself in 2 minutes.
So, how do you make oat flour?
Very easily – add any type of oats to a blender, and simply blitz. It should take a few minutes, and you may need to shake the blender a little bit, but you will notice that the oats will turn into flour.
How To Make 3-Ingredients Breakfast Cookies:
You will need:
1. Ripe Bananas
2. Oat Flour
The banana is mashed, then the oat flour is added. Mix until combined, about 1 minute. Your cookie dough mixture should be creamy but firm enough to hold its shape.
Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release or a spoon to drop the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. I made mine quite small.
Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes. Let them cool slightly, then drizzle with melted chocolate.
Voila! We told you that this would be a super easy breakfast cookie recipe 😉
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
2.3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Breakfast Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup/120g of oat flour *See notes how to make oat flour
- 1 cup/225g/or two medium-sized ripe bananas
- 6 tbsp of melted chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 340°F /Gas Mark 3.
- The banana is mashed, then the oat flour is added.
- Mix until combined, about 1 minute. Your cookie dough mixture should be creamy but firm enough to hold its shape.
- If it’s too creamy, add a little more oat flour (start with 1 tbsp, then add another 1 tbsp if necessary).
- Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release or a spoon to drop the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. I made mine quite small.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes (depending on your oven type), or until they look golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on top and eat up!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023