This healthy, probiotic 3-Ingredients Coconut Banana Smoothie Recipe is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
This creamy smoothie is packed with easy powering ingredients. It’s filling, thick, and super delicious.
The recipe is naturally dairy-free and can be made vegan easily.
This smoothie is great if you need a power-boost, as it contains a perfect amount of macros and is perfect for a pre-workout smoothie.
If you are feeling sluggish and need an energy boost, this is the perfect easiest and quickest smoothie.
How to make coconut banana smoothie:
You need 3 very basic ingredients, and everything comes together in a minute. The perfect power-boosting smoothie.
You will need:
The 3 ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth. You can pour the smoothie over ice for extra freshness.
Feel free to use frozen banana, however, it may be too thick, so you may need to add a touch more liquid.
The smoothies come out thick, perfectly sweet, and it’s so filling and delicious.
More Smoothie Recipes To Try:
Anyway! We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Coconut Banana Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
3-Ingredients Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 1 ripe medium-sized banana
- 1 cup/220ml of canned low fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup if you are vegan
- Peel the banans, then add all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. NOTE - if you use frozen banana, you may need to add more coconut milk/water!
- Serve and sprinkle some cinnamon on top if you like.