3-Ingredients Healthy Buckwheat Flour Cookies that taste delicious, are gluten-free and vegan! Don’t be fooled – buckwheat flour really is gluten-free – regardless of the ‘wheat’ in the end!
We first got introduced to buckwheat flour when we saw it in a health food shop. We thought to buy it and check it out.
Buckwheat flour has got a pretty unique, kinda strong bold flavor.
We made honey cookies using buckwheat flour and they came out pretty tasty!
We love simple – 2-3-4 ingredient cookie recipes. Little fuss, little mess, and a lot of deliciousness.
These Healthy Buckwheat Flour Cookies – are naturally vegan too – well, if you use vegan chocolate they are! Eggless, butterless cookies that are healthy and filling. A perfect way to satisfy your sweet cravings with a healthier option.
Why is buckwheat flour better than other flours?
Gluten- and grain-free, organic buckwheat flour has more protein, dietary fiber, and B vitamins than an equal weight of oat or whole wheat flour, and is an excellent source of potassium and essential amino acids.
How To Make 3-Ingredients Healthy Buckwheat Flour Cookies:
You Will Need:
1. Buckwheat Flour
The banana is mashed, then the buckwheat flour is added. You need a soft-ish dough. The cookie dough is divided into small-to-medium-sized cookies, added to a baking tray and baked.
Once baked, drizzle them with melted chocolate, and voila!
Simple, easy, and delicious healthy cookie recipe!
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
2.3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Healthy Buckwheat Flour Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Healthy Buckwheat Flour Cookies
- 1 cup/120g of buckwheat flour
- 1 cup/225g/or two medium-sized ripe bananas
- 6 tbsp of melted chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 340°F /Gas Mark 3.
- The banana is mashed, then the buckwheat flour is added.
- Mix until combined, about 1 minute. Your cookie dough mixture should be creamy but firm enough to hold its shape.
- If it’s too creamy, add a little more buckwheat flour (start with 1 tbsp, then add another 1 tbsp if necessary).
- Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release or a spoon to drop the cookies onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper. I made mine quite small.
- Flatten each cookie ball just a tiny bit with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes (depending on your oven type), or until they look golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on top and eat up!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023