3-Ingredients Keto Almond Cookies that are diabetic friendly, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
The delicious keto almond cookies are filling, super easy to make and so perfect for people looking to cut down on carbs and sugar.
The only sweetness these diabetic-friendly cookies have is from a little freshly squeezed orange juice.
There is a big misconception that if you are keto, you cannot eat cookies, desserts and etc. That’s not true, you can still enjoy delicious bakes and still be keto. The same goes for diabetics, you can still enjoy treats as long as you get the ingredients right.
Being sugar-free isn’t easy, but it can have a lot of benefits…
So what are the benefits of a sugar-free diet?
You will have a lot more energy, and you ‘crash’ a lot less, in fact, you won’t crash at all. When you eat sugar (or refined carbs like white bread) your blood sugar spikes, then it crashes, making you feel drowsy and low energy.
Your skin will also glow more. The skin hates sugar – sugar makes you prone to acne and dry skin.
The list of the benefits of going sugar-free goes on, but we think you get the point.
How To Make 3-Ingredients Keto Almond Cookies:
You will only need 3 ingredients:
1. Almond Flour
2. Egg White
3. Orange Juice + Zest
All the ingredients are mixed in a bowl. It should form a soft dough. Small cookies are shaped from the dough and place onto a baking tray with parchment paper.
The cookies are then baked. Voila! Job done!
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
2. 3-Ingredients Vegan Almond Cookies
3. 5-Ingredients Vegan Keto Cookies
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Keto Almond Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Keto Almond Cookies
- 1 1/3cups/170g Almond meal/flour
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Oranges zested + juice of only 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- All the ingredients are mixed in a bowl. It should form a soft dough. Small cookies are shaped from the dough and placed onto the baking tray with parchment paper.
- The cookies are then baked fo 13 minutes.
- Let them cool before eating.
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023