These easy 3-Ingredients Keto Cookies will be your go-to cookie recipe to have on hand- they need just 3 ingredients! Made with just peanut butter, a zero-calorie sweetener, and with or without egg, these low-carb peanut butter cookies are also diabetic-friendly! No flour, no sugar! Only 3 grams net carbs per cookie.
Keto chocolate cookies can be made with drizzled chocolate on top, we used this keto chocolate and we melted it. But it’s optional!
Dietary Swaps For These Keto Cookies
- You can use almond butter instead, or sunflower seed butter if you want this recipe nut-free or if you don’t like peanut butter.
- If you try to stir away from stevia, we recommend you using monk fruit sweetener!
- If you are vegan, we have left you an option for using flax egg in the recipe below!
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Keto Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day – and have a cookie 😀
3-Ingredients Keto Cookies
- 1 cup/240g peanut butter or any nut butter of choice
- 1/2 tsp of stevia powder we used this one
- 1 large egg or a flax egg for a vegan version*
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. It should form a stiff dough.
- Form 11-12 balls of cookie dough and place on the lined tray. Press each cookie in a circular shape and press down with two forks. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. If desired, drizzle with some melted keto chocolate and sprinkle peanuts.
*To make the flax vegan egg, mix 1 tbsp of flaxseeds with 3 tbsp of water, stir, and let it gel for 2 minutes. Nutritional information is only based on the cookie - without the optional melted chocolate.