3-Ingredients Lemon Grapefruit Smoothie that’s refreshing, diabetic-friendly, detoxing and so delicious!
We had leftover grapefruit, lemon, and half a bottle of coconut water. What can you do with these ingredients, but smoothie? So, smoothie we made!
Guys, you are totally going to love this grapefruit lemon smoothie recipe! It tastes sooo good, so refreshing and it’s perfect for any time of the day.
We are using the whole grapefruit, rather than just the juice. Well, you will need to remove the peeling and white skin from the outside, since it’s bitter, but we use the rest.
What’s really awesome about this smoothie, is that it’s completely dairy-free, vegan, and only calls for 3 ingredients!
A FEW GRAPEFRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE NOTES:
- A great blender makes all the difference when making smoothies. If you’re planning on being a regular smoothie maker, the investment in one will be worth it in the long run. We have found that a more reliable blender will be used more often. They’re also handy for making soups, sauces, and even hummus!
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be used for this smoothie. Depending on the season, if grapefruits are in season, we will use fresh ones! (we follow this rule for every fruit)
- This recipe calls for coconut water, we used pure coconut water so if you can get 100% pure coconut water, that would be awesome.
- Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter.
How To Make Lemon Grapefruit Smoothie:
You will need:
3. Coconut Water
Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter. Then, add the lemon juice, grapefruit flesh, and lemon juice to a blender, and blitz!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Thick Refreshing Blackberry Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Lemon Grapefruit Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Lemon Grapefruit Smoothie
- 200 g or one large grapefruit peeled and diced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup/110ml of coconut water
- Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter. Then, add the lemon juice, grapefruit flesh, and lemon juice to a blender, and blitz!
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023