Incredibly delicious 3-Ingredients Vegan Almond Cookies. They are fluffy, a touch crisp on the outside and so delicious! It’s a guilt-free snack you need in your life right now!
For a change today, we ditched all animal products and focused on solely healthy gluten-free vegan deliciousness.
No flour, no butter, no eggs, no sugar needed. These incredible 3-Ingredient Healthy Soft Cookies are ready in no time and are actually good for you!
How To Make Vegan Almond Cookies:
You may wonder what almond flour is? Although it sounds fancy, this flour is basically just almonds ground to a fine consistency.
You can find it anywhere in the baking aisle of most shops or just buy it online.
We’ve tried 2 methods. One is to add the banana and almond flour to a food processor and process until a soft dough.
The other method if you don’t have a food processor is to mash the banana with a fork, then add the almond flour to it and mix.
We’ve tried both methods and they both work.
We found that using the food processor method makes the cookies more fluffy and better textured, but both methods taste amazing.
Once you have the banana and almond flour mixed, shape small cookies out of the dough, then bake them.
The chocolate is melted, then drizzled on top of the cookies, and voila!
The easiest recipe. They honestly taste amazing. You need those cookies in your life, vegan or not.
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Vegan Almond Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Vegan Almond Cookies
- 1 cup/120g of ground almond flour
- 1 cup/225g/or two medium-sized ripe bananas
- Melted chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 340°F /Gas Mark 3.
- Place the bananas and almond flour in a food processor, alternatively mash the banana with a fork and fold in the almond flour.
- Mix until combined, about 1 minute. Your cookie dough mixture should be creamy but firm enough to hold its shape.
- If it’s too creamy, add a little more almond flour (start with 1 tbsp, then add another 1 tbsp if necessary).
- Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release or a spoon to drop the cookies onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper. I made mine quite small.
- Flatten each cookie ball just a tiny bit with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes (depending on your oven type), or until they look golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on top and eat up!