4-Ingredients Romance Cookie Recipe that you need to make ASAP and surprise your loved one. It’s the month of love, giving, sharing, and making memories.
If your partner loves cookies or food in general, surprise them by making these super easy 4 ingredient heart-shaped almond cookies. They are gluten-free, vegan, and actually quite healthy as well!
What better gift, than making something yourself – it will be much more appreciated, than just going to the store and buying a ready-made pre-packed box of chocolates.
These cookies only need 3 ingredients to make the dough, and 1 ingredient to coat them, which is chocolate.
All made in 1 bowl too, so barely any washing up is needed. The cookies are gluten-free and vegan, so suitable for anyone, really!
How To Make Romance Cookies:
You will need:
1. Runny Almond Butter
2. Almond Meal/flour
3. Maple Syrup
4. Melted Chocolate
Add the 3 ingredients together in a bowl (maple, almond butter, flour), and mix to combine them nicely. To make your life easier, you can also use a kitchen aid. It should form a soft dough. Press 2 tbsp of the dough onto heart-shaped cutters already placed on the baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes until golden on the edges.
Let them cool for 5 minutes before moving them to the cooling rack!
In the meantime, melt the chocolate, then dip the cooled cookies onto the chocolate, then refrigerate them. Voila.
We hope you enjoy these romantic cookies, and we hope your year is full of love and happiness!
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Almond Kisses Cookie Recipe
3. Easy Lemon Cookies With Icing
We hope you like this 4-Ingredients Romance Cookie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
4-Ingredients Romance Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup/125g of runny almond butter or sub for peanut butter
- 3 tbsp/45ml of pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/3 cups/130g of Almond Flour almond meal
- 1 cup/170g dark chocolate melted
- Preheat the oven to 160'C/325'F. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Add the 3 ingredients (maple, almond butter, flour) together in a bowl, and mix to combine them nicely. It should form a soft dough.
- Press 2 tbsp of the dough onto heart-shaped cutters already placed on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before moving them to the cooling rack!
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate, then dip the cooled cookies onto the chocolate, then refrigerate them until set.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days at room temp.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023