5 Dollar Milkshake Recipe that’s thick, creamy, and super easy to make.
Milkshakes can be consumed for many different reasons; as a dessert, as a refreshment, for cooling, for hydration, for sharing, you name it.
Milkshakes are quite dense in calories and sugar, we are not going to deny that, hence the reason we always suggest that you share it with someone.
However, it’s a great treat, especially if you have a sweet tooth. Or want to surprise your friends and make them some milkshakes.
In our opinion, milkshakes shouldn’t only be consumed during the summer. We drink milkshakes during the winter too. And we eat ice cream in the winter as well. It’s just cold, sweet, creamy, and delicious, why not consume it all year round?
If you are like us, and like ice cream or milkshakes all year round, then you will definitely love this 5 dollar milkshake recipe.
It’s super easy to make, and it’s the ultimate treat to make and consume.
How To Make $5 Dollar Milkshake:
You will need:
1. Vanilla ice Cream
5. Squirty Cream
6. Cherry To Serve
The method couldn’t be easier; All the ingredients are added to a blender except the squirty cream and cherry and blitzed until smooth and thick.
Pour into a tall glass, add the squirty cream, and top with a cherry.
Enjoy it with a friend, or just for you, either way, we hope you enjoy it!
More Milkshake Recipes To Try:
1. Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake
2. Dirty Oreo Milkshake
3. Easy Nutella Freakshake Recipe
We hope you like this Easy Biscoff Milkshake Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
5 Dollar Milkshake Recipe
- 1.5 cups/ 3 scoops Vanilia ice cream or dairy-free ice cream
- 1/2 cup/120ml of whole milk or dairy free milk
- 2 tbsp of yogurt or dairy-free
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cherry to serve optional
- Add all the ingredients to a blender except the cherry and blitz until completely smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into your serving jar, top with whipped cream if you like, and top with the cherry.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023