These easy 5-Ingredients Vegan Keto Cookies will be your go-to cookie recipe to have on hand- they need just 5 ingredients! Made with just almond butter, vegan cream cheese, and a zero-calorie sweetener, and with a flax egg, these low-carb peanut butter cookies are also diabetic-friendly! No flour, no sugar! Only 6 carbs per cookie.
These keto cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle.
Why keto cookies you may wonder? – Well, the ketogenic diet is quite popular, but this recipe is also diabetic-friendly. Also, the purpose of our site is to be able to provide recipes for anyone in any diet.
Nobody should miss out on cookies!
How to Make Vegan Keto Cookies:
The ingredients are:
1. Plain Vegan Cream Cheese
2. Almond Butter – can sub for sunflower seed butter for a nut-free recipe
3. Stevia Powder – can sub for monk fruit sweetener
5. Baking Powder – use a gluten-free one if needed
All ingredients are mixed in a mixing bowl, then shaped into cookies, and baked for 10-12 minutes. The full recipe instructions are given below.
We like to eat these cookies while still warm – as they are fudgier when warm.
We hope you like this 5-Ingredients Vegan Keto Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day – and eat a cookie!
5-Ingredients Vegan Keto Cookies
- 1 cup/240g/8oz plain vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup/240g of almond butter can sub for sunflower seed butter for a nut-free recipe
- 1 tsp of stevia powder sub for monk fruit sweetener but you may need to use more
- 1 tbsp of flaxseeds mixed with 3 tbsp of cold water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F180C/. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add all your ingredients and mix well, until combined.
- Shape 10 cookies (2 heaped tbsp per cookie) Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the pan or eat warm for whilst still fudgy.
*To make the flax vegan egg, mix 1 tbsp of flaxseeds with 3 tbsp of water, stir, and let it gel for 2 minutes.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023