This easy Apple & Almond Breakfast Smoothie is perfect for a filling quick breakfast. It’s healthy, packs a good amount of protein, and it’s super filling.
Sometimes you just want a quick healthy filling breakfast, so smoothies like this apple and almond smoothie come in handy.
We have a tree nearby that dropped loads of apples, so we needed to use them up.
What better way to use organic apples than throwing them in a smoothie!
Although we are ready for fall and Halloween, we are still not quite ready to let go of summer. So we still drink refreshing smoothies every day, with as much fruit as possible.
This breakfast smoothie is gluten-free and takes 5 minutes to make. If you have spare apples to use up, make sure you try this smoothie recipe.
It could also be made vegan if you can be bothered to look for vegan yogurt and dairy-free milk.
This smoothie is:
Thick & Creamy
Full of vitamins and minerals
Fiber- + Protein-rich
& Super delicious
Try making this smoothie in the morning for a quick on-the-go breakfast. It would also make a delicious snack. Throw in some nut butter in there for a more filling nutty version of this delicious smoothie.
How To Make Apple & Almond Smoothie:
You will need:
The ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth. That’s it. Simple as that.
More Smoothie Recipes To Try:
1. Matcha Power Detox Smoothie
2.3-Ingredients Pineapple Smoothie
3. Immune-Boosting Anti-Cold Smoothie
Anyway! We hope you like this Apple & Almond Breakfast Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and stay hydrated!
Apple & Almond Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 1/4 cups/150g of apples washed, trimmed and diced
- 1/2 cup/ 110ml of semi skimmed milk
- 3 tbsp of yogurt
- a handful of almonds
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon optional
- Wash, trim and dice the apples. Do not peel them, as most of their fibre is in their skin.
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blitz for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023