Apple cider vinegar and cranberry juice for weight loss, detoxing, energy-boosting and so much more! This is a drink you HAVE to make ASAP!
What I really like about this detox cranberry juice and apple cider vinegar. is how refreshing it tastes. Not only does it have incredible health benefits, but it’s so, so delicious!
For recipe tips, benefits of the drink and more, please scroll past the recipe!Print
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (raw with the mother)
- 1 cup/240 ml cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup/100 ml cold water
- 1/2 lime juiced (or lemon juice)
- 3–4 mint leaves gently pressed
- 1–2 slices of ginger root
- 4–5 cubes of ice to serve
- Prepare your ingredients; wash the mint, slice your ginger and juice the lemon/lime, then proceed to combine the ingredients.
- First, mix the cranberry juice with the water, then add the apple cider vinegar and the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
The drink is best consumed 30 minutes before a meal for best results.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 4
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 0.4
Keywords: apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice, detox drinks, lose weight fast, weight loss cranberry juice, weight loss drinks
Do Cranberry Juice And Apple Cider Vinegar Help Lose Weight?
Can cranberry juice help you lose belly fat? Yes, cranberry juice with apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight.
The drink contains detoxing ingredients, and in general, it’s low in calories and will also help suppress your appetite.
However, make sure you eat in a calorie deficit and be physically active if you want to see better results. Cranberry juice can help you lose weight, but you also need to put in effort.
Other Apple Cider Vinegar And Cranberry Juice Benefits
If you are wondering what does drinking apple cider vinegar and cranberry juice do, here is a quick list of its health benefits and effects on your body:
- Antioxidant Properties:
- Cranberry juice is rich in antioxidants.
- Mint leaves and ginger used in the drink also contribute antioxidants, supporting overall health.
- Digestive Aid:
- Apple cider vinegar with the mother may aid digestion and promote gut health.
- Ginger is known for its potential to soothe digestive discomfort.
- The combination of water, cranberry juice, and lime juice provides hydration, essential for overall well-being.
- Vitamin C Boost:
- The lime juice used in the cranberry drink is a good source of vitamin C, which is important for immune function and skin health.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties:
- Ginger and mint may have anti-inflammatory effects, potentially reducing inflammation in the body.
- Metabolism Support:
- Some studies suggest that apple cider vinegar may help boost metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Refreshing and Energizing:
- The combination of flavors from lime, ginger, and mint can provide a refreshing and energizing taste, making it a delightful beverage.
These are just some of the benefits of drinking cranberry juice and apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Key Cranberry Detox Water Ingredients
The ingredient selection in this cranberry juice detox matters a lot. So we want to break down the key ingredients we used, and how they can benefit detoxing and help you lose weight:
#1. Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
Unsweetened cranberry juice benefits weight loss and detox by being low in calories, and high in fiber. It aids digestion, boosts metabolism and supports liver function.
Its antioxidants reduce inflammation, while its vitamins and minerals promote overall health. It’s refreshing, flavorful, and so hydrating.
#2. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has gained a great reputation among health enthusiasts for its detoxing and weight loss properties.
But weight loss and detoxing aren’t all that ACV has to offer.
According to Healthline, ACV can also kill harmful bacteria, may help lower your blood pressure and other benefits.
I recently made a weight loss apple cider vinegar and lemon juice water which you can also try if you want to switch things up.
#3. Lime Juice
Lime juice is an excellent source of Vitamin C, but it can also help speed up the metabolism and aid the detoxing in your body.
It also battles inflammation in your body and promotes overall health.
There has been so much research done on the health benefits of ginger, and some of these include detoxing, weight loss, and metabolism-boosting properties.
On top of that, ginger is also used as an alternative medicine, especially for people battling colds and flu.
Commonly Asked Questions And Answers
I made a video making the recipe on my YouTube channel, and I got some questions regarding the recipe.
Below I will leave the answers to the most common questions I got from my followers:
How to Mix Apple Cider Vinegar And Cranberry Juice For Weight Loss?
It’s important that you mix these ingredients well and in the right amounts. Too much of each, and you may end up getting negative effects rather than positive ones. to mix them, simply mix the cranberry juice with water first followed by the apple cider vinegar. Mix again with a spoon or a straw.
How Much Cranberry Juice Should I Drink to Lose Weight?
250-300ml or 10 fluid ounces of cranberry juice is ideal per day. For best results, drink the cranberry juice 30 minutes before a meal.
How Much Apple Cider Vinegar Should I Drink Per Day?
1-2 tablespoons a day is more than enough. Make sure you mix it in liquid for the best results. Drinking it on its own may irritate your stomach, or damage your teeth.
Does Cranberry Juice Help With UTIs?
Some studies have been conducted and proved that cranberry juice may be effective for people suffering with UTIs. However, you should not solely rely on cranberry juice, always consult with a doctor.