Apple Sauce Coffee Smoothie is refreshing, healthy, filling, and perfect for breakfast. If you are the type of person who drinks a coffee and a smoothie in the morning as we do, then you will know what we have done here 😉
We have basically mixed them both together, so instead of drinking both separately, it’s all done and dusted in 1 drink! So cheeky, but it works so well. This is our new regular way of getting our coffee and smoothie nutrients in 1 drink.
Apple sauce oatmeal smoothie is so so perfect. It’s filling, nutritious and energy-boosting. It may sound absolutely gross combining coffee and apple sauce? But believe us, this WORKS.
We highly recommend that you use homemade apple sauce, if you use store-bought, they are normally loaded with refined sugar, preservatives, and other nasty stuff. So if you have the time – honestly, make your own apple sauce!
How To Make Apple Sauce Coffee Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Apple Sauce
2. Instant Coffee
3. Almond Butter
4. Dairy-Free Milk
5. Oats, we used gluten-free
Now the method is simple, all the ingredients are added into a high-speed blender and blitz until creamy. Serve and enjoy!
This delicious Apple Sauce Coffee Smoothie is 100% vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and so delicious.
If you want to be naughty, you can add cocoa powder to the smoothie and make a mocha-style smoothie. So yummy!
We hope you like this recipe as much as we do, but we know it all sounds very weird, at least in terms of ingredients combinations, but trust us on this one!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Tropical Smoothie Blueberry Bliss
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Apple Sauce Coffee Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Apple Sauce Coffee Smoothie
- 1 cup/250ml of milk - we used dairy free
- 4 tbsp of apple sauce
- 1 tbsp of almond butter or nut free butter like sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp of instant coffee
- 2 tsp of oats we used gluten free
- The method is simple, all the ingredients are added into a high-speed blender and blitz until creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023