Apple Sauce Smoothie With Blueberries
- 3 tbsp of apple sauce
- 2 tbsp of yogurt use dairy free if needed
- 2 handfuls of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup/125ml of milk we used dairy-free
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Apple Sauce Smoothie With Blueberries – that’s thick, healthy, full of nutrients and so filling. Fresh blueberry apple sauce smoothie is thick, without the need for bananas – since a lot of people dislike them, using apple sauce is the perfect thickening solution, especially if you like your smoothies thicker.
We highly recommend that you use homemade apple sauce, if you use store-bought, they are normally loaded with refined sugar. So if you have the time – seriously, make your own!
Apple sauce smoothie made with yogurt can be made dairy-free (vegan) if you use dairy-free yogurt and milk, which we did! We have been trying to avoid dairy for a while.
Putting apple sauce in smoothie will become your new favorite way of making smoothies, especially if you don’t like bananas.
Smoothie recipes with yogurt and apple sauce is something we have been experimenting with for a while, and now the recipe is completed! We hope you make it and enjoy it!
How To Make a Smoothie With Apple Sauce:
You will need:
1. Apple Sauce
2. Yogurt (we used dairy-free)
3. Milk (we used dairy-free)
All the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth and creamy.
Serve and drink up!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Kale Weight Loss Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Apple Sauce Smoothie With Blueberries recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023