This is a simple and delicious avocado grape smoothie recipe that offers a great way to creatively use leftover grapes and avocados!
Why Make This Avocado Grape Smoothie?
I always like to share the benefits of each smoothie recipe I share with my readers, because each smoothie has something special to offer.
Apart from being able to creatively use up any leftovers you have at home, this smoothie offers an abundance of health benefits too.
Here are some of them:
- Nutrient-Packed Delight: Sipping on this creamy smoothie is treating your body to a burst of essential nutrients.
- Healthy Heart Fats: The avocados bring in the good kind of fats that your heart can benefit from. They keep you feeling full too, which can help curb excessive snacking.
- Tropical Hydration: Coconut water, the natural hydrator in the recipe, makes the smoothie tastes a lot more refreshing while totally hydrating your body.
- Antioxidant Goodness: Grapes bring a dose of antioxidants, which are great for your well-being, especially your heart.
- Fiber Boost: There’s a good amount of dietary fiber in this grape smoothie with avocado, which keeps your digestive system healthy.
- Nature’s Sweetness: The grapes bring their natural sweetness, making your smoothie so enjoyable without any added sugar. It’s like a sweet, fruity symphony in every sip.
- Cool Refreshment: With ice cubes and coconut water in the mix, your smoothie becomes a cool refreshing treat.
- Nutrient Harmony: Think of it as a supergroup of nutrients – avocados, grapes, and coconut water teaming up to give you the ultimate nutrient boost your body needs.
- Vegan-Friendly: This grape smoothie is vegan and dairy-free, which means vegans shouldn’t have to miss out!
How To Make Avocado And Grape Smoothie
The grape avocado smoothie only needs 4 simple ingredients, you may not even need to follow the recipe, because it’s that simple to make!
These are the 4 ingredients you will need:
- Green Seedless Grapes
- Coconut Water
Once the avocado is prepped up, and the grapes are washed, all you need to do is add all your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve and enjoy.
Recipe Tips And Variations
I kept the smoothie recipe very simple and basic, which is why I only needed 4 ingredients to make it.
However, if you want a slightly more sophisticated smoothie that has something extra to it, below I will leave some ways and tips to elevate it.
- For a nutty and richer smoothie, add a tablespoon of nut butter; almond butter works great!
- If you don’t have or cannot find coconut water at your local grocery store, simply use dairy-free milk of choice. I found vanilla almond milk to work great.
- Instead of green grapes, other types of grapes will work fine too, however, make sure they are seedless!
- For a more nutrient-dense smoothie, and a slightly more exciting flavour, add 1/4 cup of frozen berries of choice. You may need to adjust the liquid amount though.
- For a more fiber-rich smoothie, add a tablespoon of either chia seeds, flaxseeds or oats.
Green Grape Smoothie Frequently Asked Questions:
Can You Put Grapes In a Smoothie
Grapes can absolutely be added to a smoothie, however, make sure you use seedless grapes, otherwise you will end up with bits in your smoothies.
When Do I Drink This Grape Smoothie?
Any time of the day is fine to drink this smoothie. However, it can make a great nutritious and easy breakfast. It especially works great as a meal replacement, if you are trying to lose weight.
How To Store The Smoothie?
Once the smoothie is made, pour the leftover smoothie from your blender onto your dedicated smoothie or even water bottles, and put them in the fridge. Consume the smoothie within 2 days.
More Grape Smoothie Recipes:
Avocado Grape Smoothie (4-Ingredients)
- 1 Blender
- 2 small ripe avocados peeled and stoned
- 1 cup/150g of green seedless grapes
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- 4 ice cubes
- Once you have prepped the avocados and washed the grapes, combine all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- The blending should take between 3-4 minutes, until you reach a creamy and smooth consistency.
- If the blender is struggling to blend, or you find it too thick, add more liquid.