We have an incredibly satisfying smoothie recipe for you today – a banana blackberry smoothie! It’s colorful, it’s thick, it’s delicious, what else could you want?
This blackberry banana smoothie without yogurt is also totally dairy-free, and suitable for vegans as well!
One of our favourite things about this smoothie is its dark purple colour. You cannot ignore its striking effect.
We also used frozen bananas, which gave the smoothie extra thickness and coolness to it.
Are a Banana And Blackberry Smoothie Good For You?
Banana and blackberry smoothie is incredibly good for you.
The smoothie is high in many important vitamins and minerals your body needs. it’s also super helpful if you are on your period. It will aid your menstrual pain.
Blackberry Banana Smoothie Benefits
As mentioned above, blackberry and banana smoothie has an abundance of health benefits.
But, here is a thorough breakdown of the benefits:
- Weight Loss
- Soothes Menstrual Cramps
- Digestive Health
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
- Supports Oral Health
And many others too.
How To Make Blackberry Banana Smoothie With Almond Milk
You will need:
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
- Fresh Lime Juice
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
If you want to increase the protein content of this smoothie, consider adding protein powder!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Strawberry Blackberry Smoothie
2. Healthy Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
3. Cinnamon Smoothie For Weight Loss
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy blackberry smoothie for weight loss recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Creamy Banana Blackberry Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of frozen banana chunks
- 1/2 cup/75g of fresh blackberries washed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 250 ml of almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023