Today I am excited to share my banana grape smoothie recipe with you all! it’s refreshing and thick – perfect for quick hydration with nutrients.
This grape banana smoothie has only 4 ingredients and is completely dairy-free and vegan.
It’s super refreshing and easy to make – the blender does all the work for you.
Grape Banana Smoothie Benefits
This banana and grape smoothie without yogurt is vegan-friendly and offers many benefits.
Here are the benefits of drinking this banana grape smoothie:
- Rich in Nutrients: Bananas, grapes, and oat milk used in the grape and banana shake are good sources of essential vitamins and minerals like potassium, vitamin C, and calcium.
- High in Antioxidants: Grapes and walnuts contain antioxidants, which can help fight inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Good Source of Fiber: Bananas and grapes provide dietary fiber, which can aid in digestion and promote gut health.
- Plant-Based Protein: The walnuts and oat milk used in the smoothie provide some protein, essential for muscle repair and overall bodily functions.
- Quick Energy Boost: The natural sugars in bananas and grapes offer a quick source of energy, making it a good option for post-workout recovery or a morning pick-me-up.
- Hydration: The high water content from the fruits and plant milk contributes to hydration, which is essential for almost every function in the body.
Can We Mix Banana and Grapes Together?
There is nothing wrong with banana and grapes combination. In fact, this combination is very tasty.
Both grapes and bananas are quite sweet, but the good thing is that banana is thickening, which is good, because grapes are quite watery.
Both of these ingredients contain many benefits, such as vitamins and fiber. Banana and grapes combination is best used in smoothies or drinks though.
How To Make This Banana And Grape Smoothie:
The secret to making this banana green grape smoothie is to use seedless grapes.
Apart from that, the recipe is simple, and it only requires a handful of ingredients.
You will need these ingredients:
- Green Grapes
- Oat Milk
This is the method: wash the grapes. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Variations Of This Grape Drink
I am leaving some options below for you to change the recipe slightly so it can suit your preferences and tastes more.
- You can use types of grapes based on your preference, I used green seedless grapes.
- Instead of walnuts, use nut butter, such as almond or peanut butter.
- Instead of oat milk, you can use any type of milk you like or have. Just make sure it’s unsweetened.
- You can add more ingredients to the smoothie for more taste and nutrition. For example, adding spinach, seeds, and even another type of fruit is perfectly fine.
More Grape Smoothie Recipes:Print
- 1 cup/150g frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup/75g of white seedless grapes
- 1 small handful of walnuts
- 1 cup/250ml of milk (I used oat milk)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender starting with the liquid and frozen banana slices. Blitz until smooth. It should take 3-4 minutes.
- Serve and drink up!
Best consumed straight away, otherwise the frozen bananas in the smoothie warm up.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Drinks
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 20.1
- Fat: 8.8
- Carbohydrates: 34.3
- Fiber: 6.6
- Protein: 4.3