This yummy banana kiwi apple smoothie provides you with your 3 out of your 5 fruit servings a day in 1 drink!
The smoothie is completely dairy-free, vegan-friendly, and full of vitamins and goodness. Drink it in the morning, and it will instantly boost your energy!
Apple Banana And Kiwi Smoothie Benefits
These three primary ingredients make a delicious smoothie, but also a smoothie that contains a lot of benefits.
Each of these ingredients offers something special.
So, here is the overview of the benefits you may get from drinking this smoothie made with apple banana & kiwi:
- It’s High in Fiber: The kiwi, apple, and banana in the smoothie provide a great amount of dietary fiber, which can aid in digestion and help promote regular bowel movements.
- Nutrient-Rich: This smoothie is packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, and potassium, which can support overall health and well-being.
- Energy Boosting: The smoothie provides a source of natural energy from the fruits and carbohydrates, helping to keep you energized.
- Low in Saturated Fat: This smoothie is low in saturated fats, making it a heart-healthy choice.
- Promotes Satiety: The combination of fiber, healthy fats, and a bit of the protein in the smoothie, can help keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Antioxidants: Fruits like kiwi and apple are rich in antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage and support your immune system.
- Convenient and Portable: The smoothie is quick to prepare and easy to take on the go, making it a convenient choice for a busy lifestyle.
- Supports Weight Loss: The smoothie is low in fat and calories, making it a great choice for those people who are trying to lose weight.
How To Make Apple Kiwi Banana Smoothie:
Four ingredients is all you need to make this smoothie. 3 of them you already know about. The final ingredient is the smoothie base, which is almond milk.
The amount you will need of each ingredient:
- 1 Apple (I used Gala apple)
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Banana
The steps to making this apple kiwi smoothie for weight loss:
- Prepare the fruit; peel the kiwi and banana (I like to keep the peel on my kiwi, but that’s up to you) dice and core the apple.
- Grab a blender, and add the apple to your blender first, followed by the milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until you achieve a smooth consistency, it took me about 3 minutes with my blender.
- Serve this banana kiwi apple smoothie with dairy-free milk and enjoy!
How To Elevate This Smoothie Recipe
I used 4 basic ingredients to make this smoothie, so it may be a bit too basic for your liking.
However, elevating this smoothie and making it a bit more interesting is super easy, because lots of ingredients can work well with your core 3 ingredients; banana, apple and kiwi.
Here are some ideas for you:
- Add more richness to your smoothie by adding some nut butter. One of the times I made this smoothie I added a tablespoon of almond butter and it worked great!
- For a totally nut-free smoothie, you can either use coconut water or other dairy-free milk of choice.
- Add seeds! I love adding chia seeds to most of my smoothies, but with this smoothie it works even better. Chia seeds will add omega-3 fatty acids and fiber to the smoothie.
- Make it a super nutritious breakfast by adding oats and yogurt to the blender along with the other listed ingredients. This is of course if you are not vegan.
More Apple, Kiwi & Banana Smoothie Recipes:
(4-Ingredients) Banana Kiwi, Apple Smoothie
- 1 Blender
- 1 small kiwi peeled if you like, I didn't peel mine.
- 1 medium-sized apple cut into chunks we used Gala apple
- 1 cup/250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small ripe banana peeled
- This is the method: Peel or do not feel the skin of the kiwi, this is entirely up on your preference, then wash and cut the apple, and peel the banana.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. For about 3-4 minutes
- Serve and drink up!