Creamy and sweet banana pineapple mango smoothie that I love on a hot day!
When you haven’t been anywhere nice on a vacation for a while, take the vacation vibes and bring them home with this delicious smoothie.Print
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 small ripe banana (peeled)
- 1 tbsp of almond or peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter )
- 1 cup of coconut milk (ideally from a carton)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender starting with the banana and milk first, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- I blended mine for about 3 minutes to achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
*For recipe notes, smoothie benefits, and more, scroll down!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 26.5g
- Fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrates: 44.3g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 2.9g
Banana Mango Pineapple Smoothie Benefits
This weight loss mango banana smoothie with pineapple contains 3 different types of fruits, so naturally it will have many benefits to it.
The benefits of this smoothie are numerous, but here’s the breakdown of some of the top ones:
- Heart Health: Coconut milk and cashews contain healthy fats that are beneficial for heart health. Additionally, potassium from bananas helps maintain blood pressure levels.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Pineapple is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits due to the bromelain enzyme.
- Antioxidant-Rich: The fruits used in the smoothie are rich in antioxidants, which help in combating free radicals in the body.
- Digestive Health: Both pineapple and mango contain enzymes (bromelain and amylase) that may aid in digestion.
- Energy Boost: The carbohydrates from the fruits and the healthy fats from the nut butter provide a balanced source of energy.
- Rich in Vitamins: Mango and pineapple are good sources of vitamin C, while bananas provide vitamin B6. These vitamins contribute to a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
- May Help Weight Loss Due To The Satiety: The fats from the coconut milk and nut or seed butter can make the smoothie more filling, helping to curb hunger for a longer period.
Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie Calories
If you are someone who counts your macros, knowing the nutritional breakdown of this smoothie is important.
Below you will find the estimated nutritional values per serving of this pineapple mango banana smoothie:
As you can see, the smoothie is quite high in calories, which is why if you are using it for weight-loss, it’s always best to use it as a meal replacement.
Recipe Variations And Optional Add-ins
- Instead of cashew butter, you can use any other nut butters you like/have. However, for a nut-free version, use sunflower seed butter instead.
- For a lower calorie smoothie, instead of using coconut milk from a can, use from a carton. Coconut milk from a carton has over 60% less fat and calories!
- You can throw in a handful of spinach or kale for a more nutritious and complete smoothie.
- You can also add chia seeds as well, for more plant-based protein content in this drink.
|Vitamix Blender Propel 510
|Ninja Blender BL610
|Oster 6640 Blender
|Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender
|AMZChef Blender 1800 W