Bean Smoothie With Almond And Banana
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup/250ml of almond or oat milk
- 1 small ripe banana peeled
- 1 heaped tbsp of almond butter or peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp of white beans from a can
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon optional
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!
Bean Smoothie With Almond And Banana for you today. Sounds like a strange combo, huh? Beans in my smoothie? Get out of here.
But hear us out, this smoothie is EPIC. First things, first, this white bean smoothie doesn’t taste like beans – let’s clear this first. So why the heck are we using beans then?
Simple, beans give thickness, protein, fiber and so much more. It’s a misconception that beans should only be used in savory recipes designed to be put on the dinner table. Of course, you can put freaking beans in your smoothies, why not!
Honestly, just trust us on this, adding cooked beans to your smoothies is an absolute game-changer. This is particularly helpful if you are not a fan of protein powders, but want to add protein to your smoothies.
We used white butter beans for the purpose, due to the fact that they are very starchy, thick, and high on protein. But any white bean will work.
Furthermore, this smoothie is also dairy-free and suitable for vegans. Just perfect.
How To Make Bean Smoothie Recipe
You will need:
1. Canned White Beans
2. Almond Butter – Or Peanut Butter
3. Ripe Banana
4. Maple Syrup
5. Almond Or Oat Milk
So, how do you make a large bean smoothie? Easy, you add your ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy! We served our smoothie with some ice for extra freshness.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Apple Grape Smoothie
2. Red Bull Smoothie
3. Copycat Naked Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this thick energy-boosting high protein white bean smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023