This healthy, nutritious Berry Banana Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
This Berry Banana Smoothie is without yogurt – just with milk and berries. You can also make this berry banana smoothie with almond milk for a dairy-free option.
This mixed berry and banana smoothie without yogurt is the perfect way to get loads of nutrients in. It tastes amazing and it’s super refreshing.
We were a bit naughty and we paired this smoothie with some snickers cookies – and the combo was a bomb!
Of course, if you are trying to eat healthier, ignore the cookie part 😀
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and go eat a cookie! 😀
Berry Banana Smoothie
- 3/4 cup/85 g frozen forest berries
- ½ large banana peeled & cut into chunks
- 1 ½ tbsp of nut butter - I used PB
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 cup/200ml semi-skimmed milk use dairy-free for a vegan option
- Place all the ingredients into your smoothie goblet or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve.