Best Ever Smarties Cookies that the whole family will love. Crispy, chewy, smarties cookies! Your kids will love these cookies, but so will the adults!
These aren’t healthy smarties cookies, but they are definitely healthy for the soul! 😀
Nestle Smarties cookies – who knew, we could make such colorful and beautiful fun cookies? We are grown-ups, but guys, even we couldn’t resist having some fun in the bakery kitchen!
Get your kids involved one weekend, and have a fabulously fun day together baking these!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this Best Ever Smarties Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and go eat a cookie! 😀
Best Ever Smarties Cookies
- 2/3 cup/140g of soft butter
- 2/3 cup/140g of dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup/170g of caster sugar
- 3 G of baking powder/1tsp
- 4 g of baking soda/1tsp
- 3 of salt/1/2 tap
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup/250g of flour
- 180 g of smarties plus extra to too before baking
- Preheat the oven to 350f/175c.
- Beat sugars and the butter together until creamy. Add the egg and beat again. Fold in the rest of the ingredients except the smarties and mix.
- Fold in the smarties (keeping the extra ones for later) and shape medium-sized balls out of the dough and place them on a baking tray.
- Keeping space between each cookie. Do not flatten them! As they will expand a lot while baking. Top with 2/3 pieces of smarties and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Let them cook for 5 minutes before moving. Enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023