We have a delicious and creamy blueberry banana smoothie recipe for you today! It’s so good for you and it’s super easy to make.
Banana smoothies and blueberry smoothies are one of the most popular smoothies. Today, we have combined them both into one!
The smoothie is also totally dairy-free and suitable for vegans. All you need is 5 simple ingredients.
Are Bananas And Blueberries Good Together?
Bananas and blueberries work extremely well together because they both have unique tastes, textures, and health benefits.
Blueberries, especially fresh blueberries can be quite ‘watery’ whilst bananas are thick and help bind ingredients together for a thicker consistency.
Are Banana Berry Smoothies Good For You?
So what are the health benefits of blueberry banana smoothies?
The list is quite extensive since both blueberries and bananas individually contain a lot of health benefits – once combined, they provide you with even more health benefits.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Muscle Recovery
- Aids Weight Loss
- May Lower Your Blood Pressure
And the list goes on!
How To Make a Blueberry Banana Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Frozen Blueberries
- Frozen Bananas
- Almond Milk
- Peanut Butter
To make this blueberry banana smoothie with peanut butter, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy it!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
2. Strawberry Banana Blueberry Smoothie
3. Blueberry Smoothie With Orange Juice
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy blueberry banana smoothie without yogurt. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Creamy Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023