Today, we have something slightly different for you. It’s not the usual banana smoothie, or a green smoothie, today we have a chocolate and blueberry smoothie recipe for you!
The smoothie is thick without the need for any dairy like yogurt, which makes this smoothie totally dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
Do Chocolate And Blueberries Go Together?
Blueberries and chocolate – to some, it sounds like a great combination, to others, maybe not so much; but you know what they say, don’t judge the book by its cover!
The answer is absolute. Blueberries and chocolate definitely work well together. I mean, we wouldn’t be presenting you with a chocolate blueberry smoothie recipe today, if it didn’t work.
But what about dark chocolate? Do blueberries go well with dark chocolate? Yes, and yes! We used rich cacao powder to make this smoothie, and it came out delicious.
We also often snack on a bowl of berries and dark chocolate. This combo is incredibly good for you.
Obviously, strawberries and chocolate works best, but not limited to!
Chocolate Berry Smoothie Health Benefits
Some of the benefits include:
- Heart Healthy Properties (thanks to the quality fat from the chocolate)
- Aids Weight Loss (by keeping you feeling fuller for longer)
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Brain Power
- Improved Memory
- Improved Energy
And much more!
How To Make Chocolate Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
You will need:
- Frozen Blueberries
- Cacao Or Cocoa Powder
- Almond Milk
You can use any dairy-free milk of choice by the way.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Dairy-Free Chocolate Smoothie For Diabetics
2. Weight Loss Chocolate Smoothie
3. Sore Throat Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy chocolate blueberry banana smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Thick Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup75g of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 1 medium sized banana peeled
- 200 ml of almond milk or dairy free milk of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023