A delicious and thick blueberry cottage cheese smoothie, full of goodness and deliciousness.
Frozen blueberries were used for the extra thickness and freshness of this smoothie. It’s an incredibly easy and healthy smoothie recipe with cottage cheese you have to try.
Do Blueberries And Cottage Cheese Go Together?
Cottage cheese works very well with berries. Blueberries and strawberries are at the top of the list.
What we love about cottage cheese, is the fact that although it’s a savory food, it works very well with the sweetness.
The sweetness from the berries or even honey can really take your cottage cheese to the next level.
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Smoothie Benefits
When you make smoothies, the ingredients you use add different health benefits. So you end up with an incredibly healthy drink.
Here’s a list of some of the health benefits of this cottage cheese blueberry smoothie:
- Selenium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Folate, and B12.
- Improved Digestion
- Glowing Skin
- Vitamin C
- Heart Health
- Bone Health
And many others as well.
How To Make Smoothies With Cottage Cheese And Spinach
- Cottage Cheese
- Frozen Blueberries
- Chia Seeds
- Dairy-Free Milk
To make this blueberry cottage cheese smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy this smoothie!
You can make some swaps to this delicious smoothie with cottage cheese and spinach:
- You can use any dairy-free milk you like. We went for coconut milk, but it can impact the flavor quite a lot. So use any you like instead.
- Instead of chia seeds, use flaxseeds or other seeds of choice.
- You can use kale instead of spinach as well if that’s what you like or have
More Smoothie Recipes That You May Like:
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy berry cottage cheese smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Smoothie [Easy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of frozen blueberries unsweetened
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese
- 200 ml dairy-free milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful spinach washed
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!