A delicious Blueberry Grapefruit Orange Smoothie.
You probably haven’t heard of that combo before. But I will tell you what – this smoothie was created exactly how you think it was created; leftovers of fruit were mixed together.
We have done this a couple of times, and most of the time it’s an absolute disaster. However, this time it paid well nicely. The combo of blueberries, grapefruit, and orange was surprisingly nice.
The blueberries brought sweetness and colour to the table and the orange and grapefruit brought tanginess and zinginess.
What are the health benefits of oranges?
Oranges are packed with vitamin C, that’s no secret. They have also got vitamin A, Calcium, potassium, and a good amount of fiber, which is essential to good digestion and well-being.
- Protects your cells from damage.
- Helps your body make collagen, a protein that heals wounds and gives you smoother skin.
- Makes it easier to absorb iron to fight anemia.
- Boosts your immune system, (Hence the reason they say to eat fruit or oranges specifically when you are feeling under the weather)
What are the health benefits of grapefruit?
Now, what’s really good about grapefruit, is that it’s really low on calories…high on nutrients, low on calories, the perfect citrus fruit when you are on a diet.
The vitamins & minerals are very similar to the oranges – grapefruit has got vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Folate, Magnesium, and Thiamine.
How To Make Blueberry Grapefruit Orange Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Frozen Blueberries
4. Water or coconut water
Juice the orange and grapefruit.
All the ingredients are then added to a blender and blitzed.
More Low-Calorie Smoothie Recipes:
1. Easy Peach And Raspberry Smoothie
2. Easy Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
3. Easy Pineapple Passionfruit Smoothie
We hope you like this Blueberry Grapefruit Orange Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Blueberry Grapefruit Orange Smoothie
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen blueberries
- Juice of half a grapefruit
- Juice of half an orange
- 1/4 cup/65ml of cold water or coconut water
- Juice the orange and grapefruit.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz for about a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023