This a super refreshing blueberry mango smoothie recipe for you that’s packed with antioxidants, and other goodness.
One of the most popular smoothies (next to banana smoothies) is the blueberry smoothie!
So, if you are a fan of blueberries, you will have a lot of choices when it comes to smoothie recipes.
Bonus, if you like mango too, since we added a slight twist to the classic blueberry smoothie, and added some juicy fresh mango.
Do Blueberry And Mango Go Together?
Yes, and yes, blueberries and mango work incredibly well together. They both have quite unique tastes but complement each other so well.
What’s also good about them, is that they both have relatively different health benefits, so when you combine them, you get the best of both worlds.
Mango And Blueberry Smoothie Benefits
Let’s take a look at some of the health benefits of this smoothie:
- Aids Weight Loss
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Fiber (improved digestion and gut health)
- Bone Health
- Skin Health
- Improved Energy
And so much more other benefits!
How To Make Blueberry Mango Smoothie With No Banana
You will need:
- Frozen Blueberries
- Peanut Butter ( Or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free recipe)
- Almond Milk (Or other dairy-free milk for a nut-free recipe)
You can add to this recipe so many other ingredients, such as spinach or kale and cocoa powder, but this is optional.
We hope you like this berry mango smoothie!
In case you are missing some of the ingredients, or require swaps, here are some alternatives you can use in this mango peanut butter smoothie with berries:
- Use sunflower seed butter or almond butter instead of peanut butter.
- You can use fresh blueberries instead of frozen blueberries, this means the smoothie won’t be as thick.
- Feel free to use any dairy-free milk of your choice.
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy mango blueberry smoothie recipe with no yogurt. If you have any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Vegan Blueberry Mango Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup/75g of mango
- 1 tbsp peanut butter Or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free recipe
- 250 ml almond milk Or other dairy-free milk for a nut-free recipe
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!