This healthy, Metabolism-Boosting Blueberry Protein Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of antioxidants and fat-burning goodness!
It’s not high on calories, but it’s really high on taste 😉
This blueberry smoothie is made with dairy-free milk, so it’s suitable for a plant-based vegan diet as well! Blueberry smoothie (vegan) can easily be adjusted to your liking. Not a vegan? Just use dairy milk!
A healthy blueberry smoothie with banana is made using frozen fruit. However, you can easily use fresh fruit! Also, you can make this blueberry smoothie with water instead of any milk!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this Blueberry Protein Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and go eat a cookie! 😀
Blueberry protein smoothie
- 1 - 2 tbsp protein powder
- 1/2 cup/100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup/95g blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 medium-sized banana frozen or fresh
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Process until smooth. Add a tiny bit of water if needed to create the desired consistency. Serve immediately.