Buttery Kiwi Cookies recipe for you today, weird, we know!
We like to push boundaries and create weird stuff, but I think this is the weirdest creation we’ve done, to be honest.
There were like 5 kiwis to use at home leftover, and we are like “shall we make a kiwi smoothie” but we are kinda bored of keep using leftovers and making smoothies, so we thought let’s make sweet kiwi cookies!
We used one of our classic cookie recipes, and just basically added a slice of kiwi on top, then baked. The taste was a bit strange, but kinda nice if you know what we mean…
Now, obviously, this recipe isn’t for everyone, but we get it. If you are someone who likes to experiment in the kitchen, then definitely give these weird cookies a go.
How To Make Kiwi Cookies
You will need:
4. Sugar – White & Brown
5. 2 Large Kiwis
6. Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Once the cookie dough is made, it’s chilled in the fridge for 25 minutes.
Then 1.35oz/45g balls are shaped out of the cookie dough and placed pretty spaced out between each other. Add a slice of kiwi on top of each cookie dough ball, then bake for 13 minutes for a gooey in the middle cookie or longer for a crispier cookie, depending on your preference.
You can make kiwi chocolate chip cookies, by just adding chocolate chips to the dough, so it’s very straightforward.
Try Some Of Our Other Cookie Recipes:
1. Thin Cookie Monster Cookie Recipe
2. Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3. Easy Chocolate Spread Cookies
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like these epic thin buttery kiwi cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Buttery Kiwi Cookies
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- 2 large kiwis, sliced
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy in a bowl or using a kitchen aid.
- Add the egg, mix, then fold in the flour and salt.
- Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookie dough to 1.15oz/35.5g balls. Should make about 12-14. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Add a slice of kiwi on top of each cookie ball and press it gently.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minutes for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023