A delicious smoothie carrot and apple, made easy and it’s packed full of nutrients.
Carrots are probably not something you would think should be added or belongs in smoothies. However, if you haven’t tried adding carrots to your smoothies, you are missing out!
Can I Blend Apple And Carrot Together?
You can most certainly blend apples and carrots together. All you need is a blender and 5 minutes of your time.
Blending apples and carrots is a great way to sneak veggies and fruit into your diet, or your child’s diet.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating Carrots And Apples Together?
Both carrots and apples have quite unique health benefits and tastes.
They not only complement each other very well in terms of flavor, but they also provide you with multiple different health benefits.
Carrots have incredible properties, such as cancer fighting beta carotene, and are extremely good to keep your eyes healthy.
Apple, on the other hand, is rich in vitamins, such as vitamin C, and they contain fiber, which is crucial for our gut health and much more.
Is Blended Carrot Healthy?
Whether you are eating the carrot whole or blended, it’s still a carrot. Of course, blended carrot is healthy.
In fact, there are some benefits to blending fruit and veg, such as better absorption of nutrients.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t chew our food well enough, or long enough, so we leave it for our bodies to do that part most of the time, which requires additional energy.
Blending helps your digestion, since what you are sending to your stomach is a really well-chewed-up food.
Carrot And Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss Benefits
So, what are the overall health benefits of this simple carrot apple smoothie?
Well, here is the list:
- Weight Loss
- Keeps Your Eyes Healthy
- Rich In Beta Carotene
- Rich In Fiber For Healthy Digestion & Gut Health
- Helps Balance Your Blood Sugar
- Boosts Immunity
- Boosts Heart & Brain Health
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Aids Youthful Look
- Aids Skin Health
And others too!
How To Make Raw Carrot And Apple Smoothie
You will need:
- Raw Carrot
- Greek Yogurt
- Oat Milk
- Lemon Juice
To make this delicious nutrient dense carrot smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Here are some nice substitutions you can use if you lack some of the ingredients, or have dietary requirements:
- If for some reason you don’t have apples, feel free to use mango instead
- You can also use cooked carrots if you like, they will blend easier
- If you don’t like oats, you can use seeds, such as chia or flaxseeds
- If you are vegan, use vegan yogurt instead of dairy yogurt.
We hope you like this delicious easy carrot smoothie recipe with apples. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Carrot And Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 medium-sized carrot peeled and diced
- 1 apple cored and diced
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 1 tbsp oats or chia seeds
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 100 ml oat milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023