Not many people would think of adding carrots to their smoothies. But why wouldn’t you? Carrots are particularly useful in smoothies to replace bananas.
The smoothie comes out thick and is really good for you. It contains berries, seeds, and other goodness.
Are Frozen Carrots Good In Smoothies?
If you are making a raw smoothie, adding frozen carrots is much better than using fresh ones. They blend better and create a creamier consistency.
However, if you are not on the raw diet, cooking your carrots by steaming or boiling them, and then adding them to your blender also works fine.
We cooked our carrots beforehand and cooled them. You can of course use raw carrots, but they won’t blend as well.
If you want to use raw carrots though, definitely use frozen ones.
Mango Carrot Smoothie Benefits
This carrot and mango smoothie without bananas is totally dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
Here are some amazing benefits of drinking this smoothie:
- Eye Health
- Vitamin And Mineral Rich
- Improved Digestion
- Lowered Cholesterol
- Weight Loss
And so many other benefits!
How To Make Carrot Mango Smoothie With Almond Milk
You will need:
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
You can use any milk you like though.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Pineapple Protein Smoothie
2. Smoothie With Hemp Seeds
3. Vitamin Rich Apple Carrot Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy vegan carrot and mango smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Carrot Mango Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of carrots pre-cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup/75g of mango
- 1/2 cup/75g of strawberries trimmed and washed
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup/250ml of almond milk or other milk of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023