This healthy, nutritious Immune Boosting Carrot Orange & Ginger Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day.
It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness. It’s low on calories, making it the perfect weight-loss smoothie. If you like using ginger in smoothies, this recipe is definitely for you.
Start your day with a vibrant orange and carrot smoothie for breakfast. With added oats and ginger, it will give you vitamin C and Vitamin A.
The ginger has got detoxing properties and it’s proven to speed up metabolism. This is the perfect smoothie.
What’s great about this smoothie, is that it can be consumed both during the summer and colder months.
In the summer, you can drink it with some ice for extra coolness, and it will refresh you. And in the colder months, you can drink it to boost your immune system and protect you from any colds.
This colorful smoothie is made in under 5 minutes and only needs 5 ingredients to make!
it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
How To Make Carrot & Ginger Smoothie:
You will need:
5. Touch Of Water
If you have a strong blender, like a Vitamix, you won’t need to grate the carrots, but just cut them into chunks once peeled.
1 of the oranges is added in whole (peeled of course) the second one is just juiced. The ingredients are blended until smooth and poured over ice! It’s that simple.
5-Ingredients and almost no fuss to make this delicious smoothie!
More immune-boosting smoothie recipes:
1. Immune-Boosting Anti-Cold Smoothie
2. Matcha Power Detox Smoothie
3. Immune Boosting Orange & Turmeric Smoothie
We hope you like this Carrot Orange & Ginger Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Carrot Orange & Ginger Smoothie
- 2 meduim-sized carrots peeled and roughly chopped or grated depending on your blender
- 2 big oranges
- 2 tbsp of minced fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp oats I used gluten-free oats
- Ice to serve optional
- Prepare the carrots as sugested. If you have a strong blender, like a Vitamix, you won't need to grate the carrots, but if not, grate the carrots. Add the carrots to a blender, followed by the minced ginger.
- Peel 1 of the oranges and segment it (cut it into pieces) then add it to the blender as well.
- Cut the second orange in half and add the juice only to the blender, followed by the oats and a splash of water (about 1/4 cup), then blend.
- If using a Vitamix you will only need to blend for 1-2 minutes, if not, blend for 3-4 minutes until compltely smooth.
- Pour over ice if you like and drink up!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023