Cherry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl – that’s made of your dreams. It’s indulgent, vegan, healthy, and delicious at the same time. What more can you ask for.
Now, we all know that cherries and chocolate combination is a marriage made in haven. So, why not make a smoothie bowl with this perfect combo?
This dark chocolate cherry smoothie bowl recipe is also made elegant, and with a lovely theatre to it. The smoothie bowl has got a set dark chocolate crust on top, so you can crush the top with the spoon and dig in.
The method of this delicious cherry chocolate smoothie bowl is super simple actually, and you only need 5 ingredients!
This delicious smoothie bowl is naturally sweetened as well, with no added sugar, just fruit sugar.
How To Make Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl:
You will need:
1. Frozen Cherries
2. Cocoa powder
3. Dairy-free milk
5. Dark Chocolate
The cherries, cocoa powder, dairy-free milk, and dates are added to a high-speed blender or a food processor and blitzed until creamy.
The creamy cherry mixture is poured over your smoothie bowl.
The chocolate is melted separately, then added on top of the smoothie bowl. Chill in the fridge for 5 minutes so it can set.
Now eat up!
We do recommend using a food processor if you don’t have a good quality blender.
If you like things sweeter, you can add a frozen banana before you blend, but you may need to add more liquid as well, otherwise, it will be quite thick.
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
1. Easy Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
2. Easy Creamy Coffee Smoothie Bowl
3. Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
We hope you like this delicious Smoothie Bowl recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Cherry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups/300g of frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup/250ml of plant milk
- 6 soft dates pitted
- 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 7 tbsp of melted chocolate
- The cherries, cocoa powder, dairy-free milk, and dates are added to a high-speed blender or a food processor and blitzed until creamy.
- The creamy cherry mixture is poured over your smoothie bowls.
- The chocolate is melted separately, then added on top of the smoothie bowl. Chill in the fridge for 5 minutes so it can set.
- Now eat up!
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023
- Cottage Cheese Protein Shake - March 26, 2023