These Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a marshmallow fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The marshmallow melts whilst baking, so when you bite into the cookie it’s just pure fudge goodness! The recipe is super simple and easy to make. Can also be easily doubled.
So, we love chocolate chip cookies in our household ( I mean who doesn’t??? ) However, we decided to spice things up a touch and added marshmallows the last time we made chocolate chip cookies.
The result was amazing! Of course, they are very similar to s’mores – but in a crispy, gooey, fudgy cookie shape.
Melted marshmallow cookies are super quick to make, and require no chilling of the cookie dough.
How To Make Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
The ingredients are:
2.Sugar – brown and white
6. Mini Marshmallows
Butter and sugar are creamed using an electric whisk or just with a manual one. The egg is added, followed by the flour and chocolate chips. The dough is shaped into small balls and placed onto a baking tray, then the marshmallows are pressed on top and the cookies are baked. That’s it, just another easy cookie recipe from us.
1.Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
2.Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3.Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
We hope you like this Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/3 cup/70g of white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 2/3 cup/100g of chocolate chips
- 2 handfulls of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Then fold the chocolate chips in the cookie mix.
- Shape about 10 small balls then add them onto the 2 baking sheets with plenty of space between each other (do not flatten them, keep them ball-like shape because they will expand when they bake) Press on top the marshmallows. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Or enjoy them warm, like we did 😀
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023