These Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a marshmallow fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The marshmallow is melted separately while the cookies are cooling, so when you bite into the cookie it’s just pure fudge goodness! The recipe is super simple and easy to make. Can also be easily doubled.
1 batch of these, disappeared very quickly. These marshmallow stuffed cookies are the ultimate food porn recipe you need to try.
How To Make Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
The ingredients are:
Butter and sugar are creamed using an electric whisk or just with a manual one. The egg is added, followed by the flour and chocolate chips. The dough is shaped into small balls and placed onto a baking tray, and the cookies are baked. While the cookies are cooling, melt the marshmallows, either by using a Kitchen Torch Lighter or adding them in a pan and melting them over low heat. Stuff the melted marshmallows between 2 cookies and eat up!
We hope you like this Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/3 cup/70g of white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 2/3 cup/100g of chocolate chips
- 5 handfulls of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Then fold the chocolate chips in the cookie mix.
- Shape about 10 small balls then add them onto the 2 baking sheets with plenty of space between each other (do not flatten them, keep them ball-like shape because they will expand when they bake)
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile - melt the marshmallows, either by using a Kitchen Torch Lighter or adding them in a pan and melting them over low heat.
- Once the marshamallows are melted, stuff them between 2 cookies. Enjoy!
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.