Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookie – that is just the perfect treat you need in the afternoon with a hot drink.
These cookies are a classic sugar cookie recipe, but with a twist. We’ve dipped them in chocolate, for extra indulgence. They are thin, crispy, gooey, and chocolatey, what more can you ask for?
Who doesn’t like a sugar cookie – especially if made at home. We are all about simple things, sometimes you need an easy cookie recipe that you know will satisfy you and your family.
Making these cookies with your kids/grandkids/nephews/nieces – is so much fun! We definitely recommend having a family day in the kitchen baking these delicious cookies. the kids will have so much fun. A Sunday project? Put something in your books 😉
The sugar cookie recipe dipped in chocolate only asks for a handful of pantry ingredients, so put these on your to-do list ASAP!
How To Make Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookie Recipe:
You will need:
4. Baking Soda + Powder
The butter and sugar are beaten together until creamy using a bowl or a kitchen aid. The egg is then folded, and finally the dry ingredients as well. 1 heaped tbsp cookies are scooped from the dough and placed onto a baking sheet and baked.
In the meantime, the chocolate is melted. Once the cookies are baked and cooled, they are dipped into the melted chocolate (just one side of the cookies) Then left to set fully for about an hour.
Enjoy these delicious chocolate-dipped cookies!
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup/100g of sugar
- 1/3 cup/75g of butter
- 1 cup/120g of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1 small egg
- 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup/170g of milk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- The butter and sugar are beaten together until creamy ideally using a kitchen aid. The egg and vanilla is then added and beaten into the butter/sugar mix, and finally the dry ingredients are added as well. Fold gently but do not overmix.
- 1 heaped tbsp cookies are scooped from the dough and placed onto the baking sheets (Do not flatten them, keep them ball-shaped) and baked in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, the chocolate is melted. Once the cookies are baked and cooled, they are dipped into the melted chocolate (just one side of the cookies) Then left to set fully for about an hour.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.