Delicious Chocolate Oat Peanut Butter Cookies, which are made in 1 bowl, with 5 ingredients and are vegan, and can be made gluten-free!
Perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack. In these vegan chocolate oat cookies, we have peanut butter, chocolate chips, a touch of maple syrup, and plant-based milk.
Not so unhealthy, hence the reason why we said they would be a good quick breakfast on the go.
Seriously, we have said this before, but we will say it again – you really don’t need all the eggs, refined flours, and sugars to make a delicious cookie. You gotta try these chocolate chips oat peanut butter cookies ASAP!
All you need is 1 bowl, 5 simple cupboard ingredients, a big spoon, and a baking tray! Almost completely mess-free, and barely any washing up to do afterward.
Also, if by any chance you don’t like chocolate, fold in nuts, or dried fruit in the dough instead.
How To Make These Delicious Peanut Butter Oat Cookies:
You will need:
The peanut butter, maple syrup, and dairy-free milk are beaten together.
Fold in the oats and chocolate chips. You should be left with a soft dough that holds.
Shape medium-sized cookies using your hands from the dough, and place them onto the baking tray.
Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes until golden on the edges.
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Chocolate Oat Peanut Butter Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Chocolate Oat Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup/200g of peanut butter crunchy or smooth
- 1 cup + 1tbps/100g of oats use gluten-free oats if you want these cookies GF
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp/75ml of dairy-free milk
- 4 tbsp/50ml of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp/50g of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- The peanut butter, maple syrup, and dairy-free milk are beaten together in a bowl.
- Fold in the oats and chocolate chips to the peanut butter mix. You should be left with a soft dough that holds.
- Shape medium-sized cookies using your hands from the dough, and place them onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes until golden on the edges.