Creamy, thick, and delicious coconut milk banana smoothie you will absolutely love without a doubt.
The smoothie is creamy and so good for you, without the need for dairy, making this smoothie 100% suitable for vegans.
Can We Eat a Banana And Coconut Milk Together?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating bananas and coconut milk together.
They are two lovely tropical foods that work so well together. They taste unique, and both bring something special.
Coconut and bananas are particularly good in smoothies because bananas help sweeten and thicken the smoothies, whilst coconut milk provides creaminess and freshness.
Coconut Milk Banana Smoothie Benefits
Even though this smoothie tastes so good, it’s still very healthy, so here are some of the health benefits this smoothie has:
- Aids Weight Loss
- Boosts Metabolism
- Increases Energy
- Aids Gut Health
- Promotes Healthy Skin & Hair
- Boosts Immune System
And these are not all, there are many others too.
How To Make Coconut Milk Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
You will need:
- Coconut Milk
- Peanut Butter
To make this delicious banana and coconut smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy it!
There are some substitutions available:
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter
- Use chia seeds instead of flaxseeds
- Substitute the apple for another fruit of choice – e.g berries
More Coconut Milk Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy and vegan coconut milk banana smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Coconut Milk Banana Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 200 ml low fat coconut milk unsweetened
- 1 large ripe banana peeled
- 1 tbsp peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds or chia seeds
- 1/2 apple
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!