These Cookies With Tahini And Honey will absolutely blow your mind, They are healthy, delicious, crispy gluten-free and so indulgent!
Kalejunkie tahini cookies are not overly sweet, they are chewy, with notes of bitter sesame and sweet honey that cuts through beautifully.
We used ground quinoa which turns into flour to make these cookies, but you can use gluten-free flour, oat flour, regular flour, whatever you feel like doing. The options are endless.
But we tried to keep things as healthy as possible. We used good quality honey from a local guy we like to buy honey from.
Tahini has got a unique taste, and it’s not suitable for every palate, however, we found that when you use tahini in desserts, you really can’t taste the strong bitter flavor, and in fact, tahini adds a unique flavor to the desserts and make them so much more interesting.
How To Make Cookies With Tahini And Honey:
You will need several pantry ingredients mainly, the recipe calls for ingredients like oats, tahini, honey, baking powder and soda, quinoa, or gluten-free flour, vanilla extract and etc.
The wet ingredients are mixed together, followed by the dry ingredients, and everything is mixed. Finally, the cookies are shaped and baked in the oven.
The recipe is super simple and easy to make, the cookie dough requires no chilling in the fridge, so the whole recipe takes roughly 25 minutes to make.
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
2.3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like these Cookies With Tahini And Honey recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Cookies With Tahini And Honey
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup/60g tahini mix the tahini well and then measure because the oil seperates from the tahini
- 1/3 cup/80ml of honey
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dry Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup/ 90g quinoa flour (use all-purpose flour if not gluten-free, oat flour, and gluten-free flour will work too!)
- 1 cup/81g of old fashioned oats use certified gluten-free oats if you want these cookies GF
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch or other starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 345F (175 C). Add all the wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Combine both the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients and mix.
- Use a scoop to place scoops of the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently flatten them, but not firmly, just a little bit.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 14 mins. Cool for 10 mins.
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023