These Copycat Ba Best Chocolate Chip Cookies are made using two types of chocolate chips; white and milk. They are gooey in the middle, and crispy on the outside, exactly as chocolate chip cookies should be!
Bon appetit ba best chocolate chip cookies – are great, but I felt like they needed this extra touch, and for me, it’s the amount of time the cookies are baked, plus, the 2 different types of chocolate chips that definitely ups the game.
I love, love chocolate chip cookies. I mean, who doesn’t? The thing is, there comes a time when you get bored of the same old ‘style’ of chocolate chip cookies, so I gave these best chocolate chip cookies ba a twist.
Now, what I like about in a chocolate chip cookie is the gooeyness in the middle and the crips on the outside. Good precision and the correct oven temperature are what you need to achieve this type of cookie perfection.
Brown butter chocolate chip cookies are great, but I didn’t feel the need to go to that extent of browning some butter, instead, I just used a mix of brown sugar and white caster sugar.
How To Make Ba Best Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You will need:
1. Mixed color chocolate chips (white + milk)
5. Sugar – White & Brown
6. Bicarb + Baking Powder
The cookie dough is made, by beating the sugars with the butter using a kitchen aid. The egg is added and mixed in. Then the rest of the ingredients are folded in.
The cookie dough is shaped into 1.15oz/35.5g balls. Then baked. Let the cookies cool slightly on the tray, so they can harden up before moving them to a wire rack.
Voila! Enjoy! Bon appétit cookies!
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Copycat Ba Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Copycat Ba Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/6 tsp of baking powder
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- 1 cup/170g of mixed colour chocolate chips white + milk, or dark
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy in a bowl or using a kitchen aid.
- Add the egg, mix, then fold in the flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookie dough to 1.15oz/35.5g balls. Should make about 12. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minutes for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.