Cottage cheese is a great gym food, so making a cottage cheese protein shake makes perfect sense.
The smoothie is made without protein powder, but that doesn’t stop it from being high-protein.
Is Cottage Cheese Good For Protein Shakes?
Cottage cheese is wonderful in protein shakes or smoothies. It not only adds protein to your smoothies but also creaminess too.
Cottage cheese eaten on its own may not be the tastiest thing ever. However, Incorporating it into your shakes or smoothies will disguise the flavor and texture very well.
Can You Substitute Cottage Cheese For Yogurt In a Smoothie?
Not a cottage cheese fan? No problem. Substituting cottage cheese for yogurt is absolutely fine.
Yogurt will add protein and creaminess to your smoothies, just like cottage cheese.
Cottage Cheese Protein Shake Benefits
Apart from being high in protein, which is great for gym goers, this smoothie has many more health benefits.
Here’s a list of some of the health benefits:
- Selenium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Folate, and B12.
- Improved Digestion
- Heart Health
- Bone Health
- Many Vitamins & Minerals
And many others as well.
How To Make Cottage Cheese Smoothie For Bodybuilding
You will need:
- Cottage Cheese
- Peanut Butter
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
You can use dairy-free milk if you don’t like drinking milk directly.
We hope you enjoy this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Cottage Cheese Smoothie Bowl
2. Cottage Cheese Smoothie [Vanilla]
3. Pear And Spinach Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy smoothie with cottage cheese and spinach recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Cottage Cheese Protein Shake
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese unsweetened
- 1 tbsp peanut butter unsweetend
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 220 ml milk low fat
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023