We have a cottage cheese smoothie recipe flavored with vanilla for you today.
Not everyone enjoys the texture or taste of cottage cheese once eaten on its own. However, adding it to your smoothies will totally mask its taste, but you will still get its benefits.
This cottage cheese smoothie contains strawberries, vanilla, and peanut butter. All these ingredients work incredibly well together.
Can You Put Cottage Cheese In a Smoothie?
You can absolutely put cottage cheese in your smoothies. Cottage cheese is great in smoothies. It makes smoothies creamier and adds protein and calcium as well.
Is cottage cheese good in smoothies? Cottage cheese is low fat, high in protein, and low in calories, making it a wonderful diet food.
So it is indeed very good for you if added to smoothies.
Cottage Cheese Smoothie Benefits
Apart from its high amount of protein and calcium, this smoothie will provide you with many more benefits too.
Here’s the list:
- Protein – Great For Muscle Recovery
- Apart from Calcium, This Smoothie Also Contains – Selenium, Riboflavin, Phosphorus, Folate, and B12.
- Youthful Look
- Healthy Hair
There are also other benefits too.
How To Make Cottage Cheese Smoothie [No Banana]
- Cottage Cheese
- Frozen Strawberries
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Source Of Choice
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Yogurt Smoothie With Chia Seeds
2. Apple Yogurt Smoothie
3. Keto Cottage Cheese Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy strawberry cottage cheese smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Cottage Cheese Smoothie [Vanilla]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese unsweetened
- 200 ml milk low fat
- 1 tbsp peanut butter unsweetened
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023